Friday, December 24, 2010

Cassandra's 20th! :)

It's almost one month after my birthday! I had a great birthday this year because i have friends giving me surprises! From the unimates, the normal friends. Happy max :D Same as last year, i spend one of my night with the family @ Bakita, Changkat Bukit Bintang for dinner. We were dead hungry. Here are the appetizers we ordered. #1 Nachos #2 Korean Wings (damn spicy) The main courses we ordered. All are yummehh! :D #1 Beef burger #2 Pizza #3 Lamb Shank. The mash potato is awesome! #4 Spaghetti with clams #5 Another type of Spaghetti #6 Chicken Pie. We ordered two of this. Super YUM! Pressie and mommy :) The second brother - Ryan Wong and Nate, mua nephew :) The family photo. hoho :p Sorry for the poor quality of photo. No one brings camera on my birthday! Wth right.
Am officially 20 now. Stepping into the 20th world. Phew. Happy Belated Birthday Cassandra! :) God bless me.

No comments: