Monday, October 12, 2009

Mooncake Festival was one or two weeks ago? Time flies. Now here is the update for the mooncake festival. Some of my thoughts without pictures. The photos in my phone doesn't bring any meanings and it's not nice at all. So i chose to wait for my cousins photos (:
.
Well, it has been like years that the relatives didn't gather together during festivals. How thoughtful my another uncle to have suggested this out as all are growing older... yeah, you know (:
.
Anyway, my feeling was.. all of us grown up. Especially me and my cousin. When me and her walk around in the house, i somehow see how we used to be. We just always walk around. but that was when we were shorter, more active and more talkative.
.
One thing i missed! The lanterns and candles! Gosh i miss it every year at this point of time. We didn't play lanterns and candles that night. We used to burn the leaves, burn the lanterns and we carried lanterns walked around. We try to make a love shape using candles. Now those were the innocence days we once had.
.
We all actually celebrated dad's birthday with black forest cake bought @ Baker's Cottage. We sung birthday song to dad and i remember last year was @ big bro's house. See, time flies.
.
Last time, it was so easy for me to once enter the house, look at the familiar faces and called out aunty uncles(as in gu jie, gu jiong, bla bla) without thinking! But now? haha. I really hope that i can just call them aunty and uncle. It was a bit difficult for me and i actually kinda nervous == because i was so afraid that am gonna call the wrong person! So now i shall forgive the aunty who never remember my name? hmph.. i guess so :p
.
LOL. It sounds pathetic.
Anyway, am happy that Wong's Family is once reunion again. Well not all. but most of us (: . Happy Belated Mooncake Festival.

No comments: